Thursday, October 30, 2014

14 days remain - Day 86 of 100 - Passion

Passion: An intense emotion, compelling enthusiasm, or desire for anything.



On Day 14 of this blog I wrote a fair bit about the book "The Secret" and how it had been a very real experience for me.  I wrote also the four main things I say daily which I believe contribute to the positive environment in which I live.

I repeat to myself: I am happy, healthy, rich and have a life full of passion.  It is true.


I described how I felt I was affected by my wanting and believing I deserved passion in my life. 

In less than a year I have had the pleasure of having the very most passionate people walk into my life, become my dearest friends, and have inspired me to be everything I should have always been:

I play music again - I have a great passion for music and find myself listening, singing and playing guitar more now than I have been, in years.  

They have inspired me to accomplish the fitness goals I have always wanted to achieve (although I am currently on a bit of a recovery/break), I have signed up for the Full Ironman in Muskoka Aug 30th next year and am very excited to get started on my training for this incredible feat. 

Most of all, I have been inspired to be fully myself - I am not afraid to do anything, and to wear my heart on my sleeve in the process of it. I am not afraid of being in love, nor losing it. I am instead completely enthusiastic to experience whatever life will bring to me.

I wish for you to have Passion in your life.  That it will bring you great satisfaction and happiness, forever. 

xo




Other quotes worthy of note:

“Anyone who is observant, who discovers the person they have always dreamed of, knows that sexual energy comes into play before sex even takes place. The greatest pleasure isn't sex, but the passion with which it is practiced. When the passion is intense, then sex joins in to complete the dance, but it is never the principal aim.” 
― Paulo Coelho

“Passion has little to do with euphoria and everything to do with patience. It is not about feeling good. It is about endurance. Like patience, passion comes from the same Latin root: pati. It does not mean to flow with exuberance. It means to suffer.” 
― Mark Z. Danielewski, House of Leaves



 

No comments:

Post a Comment