Sunday, October 26, 2014

18 days remaining - day 82 of 100 - The winning streak

The Packers are on a four game streak coming into the game tonight against the Saints, if they win, they'll expect the winning streak to continue though the next four home games... that is great positioning for the finals.  When the coach was asked what is contributing to this great success, he joked that it was a secret.  This of course has the media going wild trying to figure out the Packer's secret to success.

I find that quite amusing.  I relate in a way that I'll attempt to explain.
I feel like I'm on my own winning streak.
Just like I've mentioned back in previous blogs, I seem to only need to think an idea to myself, I think about what I love, and what I want, and voila, "magically", seems come true.



To analyze this is almost foolhardy!, ... but for the sake of discussion, we will look at some of the reasons this could be happening.

They say hard work replaces luck.  Some could say one good reason for my success is that perhaps I have worked very hard to achieve what I've earned.  I sure do feel sometimes like I have paid the price in this lifetime, and it has been real hard work to get here.  Commitment to the hard work is truly needed for many achievements in our lives.

Others would point out that it is through a positive attitude and outlook that has attracted the positive people and positive outcomes in our lives. I do try to be very positive and am quite confident that positivity does attract good things to us - I do believe this has quite a bit to do with our success.

In the book "the Secret", it states that all you need to do is clearly repeat what it is you desire and the universe will grants it to you, as if it was already yours...  You know, I've been repeating for months what I want in my life: happiness, healthiness, richness, and a life full of passion - perhaps it is this that has allowed all to be in place, right here, in front of me.

Another, even more interesting assessment is as described by a friend of mine that "I mold myself, to fit my life", which I take to mean that I am successful because I choose to want what I have. There are great quotes out there that would indicate success is truly easy when you are happy with what you have.  For me this is somewhat debatable as I'm still thinking I worked, and wished, and focused on what kind of life I wanted, to get here - that I've never just accepted what I had - which at times has been cruel and unloving.

I'm thinking the truth is a real good mix of all of the above - but mostly,
I think I'm just real damn lucky.

I'm thinking Green Bay is real damn lucky too.

Yes, they have trained, they have worked hard, all the right plays are happening, everyone is doing their part, and the games are coming together.

Haven't you noticed in your life, there have been times you've did the right plays, worked your ass off, gave it everything, and it still didn't work out?

Only now, though dedication to the cause, and real perseverance, I feel really blessed with the life I have. I am completely thrilled to be where I am in this life, along with those friends and family who have so very much supported me. So you tell me, is it fate? choice? desire? attitude? luck?

I don't really need to know how or why.  I'm just real happy I'm right here, exactly where I want to be, with people who truly love me.

Equally, I'm real happy that the Packer's are having a great streak too. ;)

Sometimes we don't need to question why. Just smile and appreciate the luck of the moment.

Stay strong, stay positive, and allow the Good Luck to come to you!! xo


No comments:

Post a Comment