Monday, October 6, 2014

Day 57 of 100 - Feeling Good

I first heard of Janis Joplin when I was in my early teens.  I loved the bluesy feel of her voice and the warmth of her style.  I loved the passion she gave to her music.  I can never do her justice, but I sure do love performing her music.  One of my favourite all time lines (written of course not by Janis but by Kris Kristofferson) is "Feeling good was good enough for me..."


I do believe that we need to find that place in our world that allows us, within ourselves to feel, really good - and allow that to be good enough, success enough, living life full enough... 

You know what I completely think is awesome?  
What I think really feels good, and is most certainly good enough for me ?  

The feel of cool crisp and clean sheets
Hot Sun on my face, even in winter
Floating in Lake or Ocean water 
Listening to melodic music
Moving or dancing to a great bass beat
The taste of a delicious meal
Being with you

It really is the little things that count the most, if we can learn to love them and appreciate them.



No comments:

Post a Comment