Thursday, November 13, 2014

Last day. 99 of 100 days of Me - Thank YOU.

I saved the best for last.  
YOU 


I didn't start this blog without inspiration from the people in my life. I won't name you, as I've stayed true to not naming anyone for 100 days in this blog.  But you know who you are.  You mean the world to me. I won't forget the difference you've made.

You told me I was valued and worth more than what I was giving myself credit for.  I believed you.  

I didn't write in isolation - it was you -  my friends, and family - that inspired me, motivated me and kept me thinking.  

I will never be alone.  I am loved.  I know that to be true.  

I've had so many great comments on these blogs.  
Thank you so so VERY much for these... you felt I made your day? but truly, you MADE MINE.  :)

"very thought-provoking Karen"
"this is a very interesting blog"
"very vulnerable of you and honest, transparent and helpful too"
"well said"
"very touching post, and you are so right on"
"You should go ahead and write your book"
"this is beautiful"
"great job"
"your timing on your fb post is amazing"
"I hope you don't mind, I sent your link to a friend"
"you are a great writer"
"really inspirational stuff"
"thanks for all the inspiration"
"I really needed that"
"what you are doing, is really cool"

I was even sent a gift in the mail.  A triathlon drinking glass, that I'll cherish forever.  

Saying that, you should know that not everyone appreciated the blog, and some felt it was too much honesty, some felt it was superficial, and some likened it to a hallmark ad.  I lost a friend in the process but I am glad they were honest.  I appreciate that not everyone will agree with my decisions and not everyone will ever understand my journey.  


Lesson Learned:  I have learned over these 100 days, that, not only can I survive myself just fine, but I've been taught, by you, that I have a place in this world, that writing is my freedom, and that not only can I heal myself through this means, but I can make a difference, and help to heal others.

Thank you for being there for me, for reading my blog, for giving me an outlet for my thoughts, inspiring me to keep on the path forward, for sharing your feelings and mostly for your love.   

When we love each other, we carry each other though life, and make the journey so worthwhile.

All my love,
Karen
xo




No comments:

Post a Comment