Thursday, November 6, 2014

7 days remain - 93 days of 100 - Write it down

Top 10 Countdown - #7: Writing it down is everything

I have been writing in a journal since I was 18 years old.  Actually, to be technical, I've been writing in a diary since I was 8 - give or take.  The writing out of your feelings, your expectations, your highlights and your concerns, is so fulfilling and gives you the opportunity to grow and achieve more than you would have otherwise.

When you write it down, you on one hand, expunge yourself of all concern by getting it out on paper, then on other other hand, you focus your thoughts on those things that are important to you - and in consequence your dreams, come true.

Anything I've ever written, that I wished for, or wanted, has come to pass.
Write it down.

Write what you want, and watch it come to life.

In day 14 I wrote about the book "The Secret" and what a big difference it made for me.  Try it - there is truly nothing to lose yet everything to gain.

The Lesson: When you take the time every day to write out what you are thinking and wishing it not only allows you to free your mind, but it allows you to focus on the real dreams, and what you think becomes what you do, and what you do, becomes your reality....  write it down.



No comments:

Post a Comment