Thursday, January 27, 2022

A Marathon Journey to save my life - The ongoing battle for patience and time

Today is Jan 27th.  We made it past blue Monday, we're making it through the coldest winter days, and we're struggling hard to keep mental health from drowning us. 

Know that we need to keep moving forward.  These are such easy words, not always so easy to perform.  

Time is so precious and goes by so quickly.  These past few days, after I've made my goals, my strong why, my good plan, I've not yet gone for a run... I've done some yoga, some strength workouts for my legs and body sculpting... 15 - 20 minutes each day, here or there... but my life took over, my work, my family and they are more important than this run, so alas, maybe later today :)

Forgive yourself for not being perfect. Forgive yourself for not living up to the mini goals you said you would do every day.  


Get your priorities done.  
Look after your needs first... 
Tomorrow will come... 
Forgive that you've fallen behind, 
Start a new and get out there for that run.

See you tomorrow.


“We live in deeds, not years; in thoughts, not breaths; in feelings, not in figures on a dial. We should count time by heart throbs. He most lives who thinks most, feels the noblest, acts the best.”  – Aristotle


No comments:

Post a Comment